Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Healthcare Professional Senior Marketing Manager, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
Join a robust team of marketers where you and your skills are valued, and growth and development are encouraged as we empower better health through diagnostic insights.
Healthcare Professional Senior Marketing Manager, the role:
The Healthcare Professional Senior Marketing Manager will work with Customer Marketing Senior Director to ensure execution of Customer marketing plans. This professional will develop effective and efficient marketing strategies and related tactics based on deep understanding of customer channels. The Healthcare Professional Senior Marketing Manager generates customer insights and VOC into demand barriers, call points and trends and develop strategies and related tactics aligned to the buyer’s journey.
- Develop value propositions and sales playbooks at a customer-segment level, integrating benefits of Clinical Franchise (CF) solutions into unique value story
- Create marketing plans and call point strategies that address customer-relevant CF and Regional priorities
- Develop strategy, prioritization and budget allocation at a customer channel and segment-level
- Identify opportunities and create marketing programs based on market and customer needs
- Create national programs (e.g. program models, key messages, templates) to be localized by regional marketers
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Drive a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including but not limited to content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and campaign performance analysis
- Build relationships and partner with internal (business partners, peers) and external stakeholders (key industry players, agencies and vendors)
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years success in a marketing role; 3+ years in healthcare industry preferred; Healthcare technology experience a plus
- Up to 30% business travel required
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Excellent project management skills, including management of agencies and vendors to ensure execution
- Superior communication skills including ability to develop superior slide presentations and deliver formal business presentations
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Core marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
- Agility- ability to prioritize and pivot according to shifting organizational priorities
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.