Go the extra mile.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Patient Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
Healthcare Senior Manager, the role:
The Healthcare Senior Manager is responsible for the management of managers in multiple geographies. In partnership with the Commercial team, this professional is responsible for the strategy in the geographic markets. The Healthcare Senior Manager is responsible for the quality of services and technical procedures, the overall patient experience, and additionally ensures compliance with applicable testing requirements, regulations and departmental budgets.
- Formulates operating objectives, goals and strategies for assigned facilities.
- Conceives and implements new methods for providing more economic and efficient services.
- Monitors customer reaction to quality of services and implements action when required.
- Maintains liaison with all appropriate functions and departments to ensure that service functions are meeting operational support needs.
- Manages supervisory staff in the performance of their duties.
- Ensures adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for monitoring budgets of various departments or locations.
- Reviews the profitability of patient service centers and makes appropriate decisions regarding their continued operation.
- Coordinates operating plans and activities with the logistics, marketing and other satellite operations to ensure a cohesive effort.
- Manages all locations under supervision to ensure profitability and takes appropriate cost cutting actions as necessary.
- Ability to travel in support of large distributed and virtual teams.
- Responsible for facilitation of leader pipeline development.
- Manages managers within the geographic market area.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) required; MBA preferred
- Experience leading a team of managers is required
- Experience leading a large team across a distributed organization is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in field operations, laboratory, or related healthcare field
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- QMS or comparable continuous improvement certification (or equivalent) is preferred
- Post-COVID, travel will be required, up to 75% by both car and air based on business need. Candidate must be able to travel and have a valid/clean driver’s license.
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.