Heavy Line Tech
$$ TOP PAY $$
Qualified candidates interested in relocation are encouraged to apply!
Simi Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is now hiring a Heavy Line Tech for their growing Service department.
The Heavy Line Technician must be able to repair and maintain gas engines according to dealership and factory specifications. This position performs work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy. The technician diagnoses, performs repairs and examines vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed/recommended. The technician is required to thoroughly document all work performed and recommended. Prior medium/heavy duty experience required. A higher class driver’s license is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Perform Line Technician Services
- Primary focus on gas Engine repair and maintenance
- Routine inspections/maintenance
- System diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Document daily repair orders in maintenance system
- Continuously expanding your knowledge for new technologies and practice
- ASE/Chrysler Certifications preferred but not required
- 2+ years of previous Gas Engine experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge and ability to work on most gas powered engines
- Must be a good problem solver and can work independently on jobs
- Must have a good work ethic and communication skills with others
- Need to be a team player and goal oriented
- Great mechanical skills
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Competitive wages- TOP PAY FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!!
- Paid training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Extensive Manufacturer Training
- Professional working environment
Come and see what our dealership has to offer you!