UniTek is a leading full-service provider of permanently outsourced infrastructure services, offering an end-to-end suite of options for the telecommunications field in the United States and Canada. We are a growing company moving operations to the Dallas Fort-Worth area, and need energetic, experienced IT staff to take us to the next level. This will be a highly visible role with significant interaction at all levels of the organization and offers the opportunity to improve performance across IT. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, this is the opportunity for you!
Help Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Responding to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access.
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Training computer users.
- Training other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Gaining feedback from customers to improve training methods.
- Writing and editing training manuals.
- Running reports and analyzing common complaints and problems.