DESCRIPTION - Responsible for the daily care of all animals in the unit. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in proper usage of medications, following Drug Residue Avoidance/Broken Needle policies, along with keeping accurate records of data.
• Sizing and sorting animals upon delivery.
• Reporting potential or existing problems to Production Supervisor.
• Performing AM & PM inspections of lagoons/risers.
• Keeping accurate and timely records of finish complex activities.
• Performing euthanasia according to company policy and in a timely manner (after training and certification)