Manner USA, Inc. is seeking a CNC Machinist with experience in High Speed Milling (3 & 5
Axis). The candidate will be responsible for setting up and operating precision High Speed Milling
machines for manufacturing high precision molding components from hardened tool steel, as well
as electrodes, from copper and graphite, for the EDM process. The ideal candidate will have strong
interpersonal, organizational and communication Skills.\n
- Set up and operate precision CNC High Speed Milling machines, in accordance with approved and safe work procedures.
- Plan and lay out work as well as set up equipment and tools, using a variety of devices, machine attachments and fixtures.
- Machine precision steel parts and electrodes out of copper and graphite.
- Ensure conformance to specifications utilizing CMM, height gages, micrometers and other precision measuring devices to adjust tools, to produce drawing specified dimensions and ensure overall quality.
- Evaluate results and quality to ensure parts are in specified dimensions and tolerances.
- Complete work orders, associated documents and labor as required.
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements to minimize downtime; following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the operation processes.