Technical Lab Mgr- Denver, Colorado - M - F
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Lab Technician you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Lab Technicians play an essential role in our success and in the services we provide. As a career, we offer a unique opportunity to develop your career with the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. We are tech driven, and we’re creating the lab of the future – an environment where you can deliver cutting edge diagnostics and help us drive new discoveries and breakthroughs.
Provides leadership for a staff of technical department personnel. Plans, organizes, and directs the daily activities of the department through subordinate supervisors. Typically manages one Technical area.
- Provides managerial direction to the lab and oversees daily functioning of supervisory personnel.
- Continually monitors equipment and recommends upgrades as needed.
- Monitors and controls operating costs. Reviews and prepares budgets.
- Ensures lab procedures meet quality standards.
- Prepares reports for senior management of lab testing activities.
BS MT Work Experience: 8+ years
At least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
Key Word Search: leadership, technical, manage, monitor, reports