Staffing Coordinator: It's the bread and butter of our business and the relationships this person will build with our clients and caregivers is extremely imperative to the health of our organization. If you are a problem solver, outside of the box thinker, and a self-starte who to make a difference, this job is for YOU.
- The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for matching client(s) and caregivers (personal care assistants, companions, homemakers) and managing those relationships
- Schedule caregiving staff for clients
- Communicate changes in schedule to clients and/or caregivers
- Communicates and maintains positive relationships with clients, families and staff
- Assist Care Manager in staff onboarding processes
- Participate in the evaluation of caregiving staff
- Ensure timely and compliant filing of appropriate caregiver and client documentation
- Pay: $20-24/hr, depending on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.