Leidos is seeking a Homeland Security Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Analyst will exploit and analyze all-source information and foreign travel data by leveraging multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. The Analyst will be expected to be proficient in call chain analysis have the ability to read and write sophisticated, in-depth research and analysis. The Analyst will interact with and coordinate with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph is required
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Previous targeting and screening experience
- Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Experience reading and authoring intelligence reports and products
- Experience with identity resolution
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of IC policies and procedures
- Experience working with classified & unclassified travel databases is required
- Candidates must have previous experience performing targeting, network analysis, or call chain analysis
- Experience leveraging SIGINT data is desired
- Experience working with TIDE is preferred
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.