The Hospital Account Manager is responsible for driving growth and account retention by identifying sales opportunities and managing service requirements for existing hospital accounts.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far-reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Hospital Account Manager, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive sales growth in existing hospital accounts through targeting new sales opportunities and identifying and closing potential leakage opportunities.
• Ensures customer retention by developing relationships with hospital personnel at multiple levels of the hospital including decision-makers and other key stakeholders.
• Participate with regional sales leaders in developing business plans and effective value propositions to increase volume and profitability in assigned hospital accounts.
• Educate hospital personnel on all processes and procedures including the test order process to ensure accurate and timely transactions.
• Implements fee increases or price changes; enforces contract compliance.
• Provide immediate support for less complex service issues; refer to appropriate resource (e.g.: Customer Solutions) for more complex issues and then follow-up on resolution.
• Maintain knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Quanum, e-orders, e-prescribe) and new tests.
• Ensures compliance with company polices and government regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the Life Sciences
• Five (5) years of successful experience providing services to healthcare providers.
• Three (3) years of sales experience
• Knowledge of reference laboratory business, esoteric tests and processes
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry, payors and regulations
• Track record of everyday excellence in client service delivery
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel in regional market
• Customer Focused
• Action Oriented
• Results Driven
• Priority Setting
• Problem solving
• Time management
• Interpersonal savvy
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.