PHS Health Solutions is seeking Hospital Representatives who will work with the Market Access, Medical Affairs and Sales teams to manage strategic national and regional accounts including Health Systems, Integrated Delivery Networks, Teaching Hospitals, Residency programs, Veteran Affairs Hospitals and GPOs. The position will also be responsible for implementing short-and long-term business initiatives to ensure product access within a specified geography. This position will interact with a variety of customers to include; physicians, nurses, PA, account staff and administrators. This individual must exhibit exceptional account management skills.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives
- Profile assigned accounts and develop relationships with clinical, operational and C-suite customers.
- Develop understanding of the health system network and develop strategic business plans for targeted systems.
- Identify customer needs and effectively represent Siklos
- Develop product access within targeted health care systems and GPOs.
- Coordinate local account management planning and execution activities with sales leadership.
- Ensure gathering and dissemination of market intelligence
- Identify business opportunities and development of concrete actionable plans to address formulary hurdles.
- Serve as a resource for Sales and Sales Management, Medical Affairs, Marketing, and other internal stakeholders with respect to strategic accounts.
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 5+ years of pharmaceutical or life sciences sales experience
- 3+ years of recent hospital experience
- Solid understanding of Institutional/Hospital Marketplace
- Selling a Rare Disease product
- Active relationships with target audience and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within local geography
- Ability to sell the value proposition of the product
- Proven track record of document success
- Knowledge of Navigating Market Access, e.g. Prior Authorizations
- Strong analytic skills, financial business acumen, and the ability to successfully develop and implement strategic plans.
- Ability to focus attention on building and maintaining customer relationships to achieve success.
- Strategic thinking, planning, communication and demonstrated ability to influence.
- Candidates should be solution oriented, demonstrate advanced problem solving skills and the ability to achieve results through others with and without a formalized leadership role.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills, and competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- High emotional intelligence and a professional disposition that is consistent with the company’s vision and values.
- Strong persuasion and influence skills as well as compelling communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adjust to work environment changes and proactively move projects and priorities forward in the face of ambiguity.
- Desire to work in and foster an environment of open communication, collaboration and engagement.
- Possesses the ability to navigate organizational politics in an effective manner.
- The position requires up to 75% travel and is a field-based position.
- Ability to keep commitments and agreed-upon actions.
- Develops approaches that best position products, services, or ideas; leverages supportive factors, overcomes or minimizes barriers, and addresses unique needs and preferences of key decision makers.
- Seeks information to understand situations, needs, and desired potential benefits.
- Hospital Systems, Pediatric Hematologist
PHS Health Solutions provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies PHS Health Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.Our Culture
When you join PHS Health Solutions you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential.
All opportunities with the Company offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Follow us on Social Media!