Tower Health is an innovative, leading health system dedicated to advancing the health and transforming the lives of the people we serve through compassionate, accessible, high quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, our seven hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screening and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be.
Across our system, you'll find many opportunities to build an outstanding career. With more than 14,000 team members, Tower Health offers 25 urgent care facilities and a connected network of 3,200 physicians, specialists, and providers across more than 230 convenient locations.
Pottstown Hospital, a 232-bed tertiary care facility located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania is seeking additional Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join its team!
About the Opportunity:
- Responsible for coordinating all aspects of care for the inpatient Adult Medicine Service
- 14 twelve-hour shifts per month (includes some nights and weekends) for daytime hospitalists
- 12 shifts per month for nocturnists
- Average Patient Load: 15
- EPIC EMR
- Hybrid ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Vibrant and diverse community located 40 miles west of Philadelphia and 30 miles south of Allentown
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with full tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- $5K CME stipend
- Relocation assistance
- H1B visas and green card sponsorship (we cannot currently support J1 visa waivers)
Contact Name: Carrie Moore
Contact Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact Phone: 484-628-8153
MD/DO and Board Certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.