A Hostess is responsible for make the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome, assisting the guests to sit and later give them a warm send off. To assist in all ways to provide the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Hostess, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Hostess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay
- Has a good knowledge of the restaurant's sitting arrangements
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Hostess serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!