Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated health-care provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate health-care and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people.
Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care - from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
Who We Are
With more than 12,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing and Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, and we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership and staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our patients benefit from access to a broad range of services - all right here in our region.
Members of our EVS team are highly valued, and work
collaboratively to ensure that the hospital is clean and
properly disinfected. This is an especially critical role
during the COVID19 pandemic.
To fulfill various ancillary functions such as retrieving and restocking inventory, running errands and cleaning operating rooms after surgery.
- Consists of cleaning anything from offices, stairwells, hallways, restrooms, waiting areas, lounges, and OR patient's room. EVS worker disinfects and cleans all areas to prevent the spread of infection.
- Comfortable with being around patients that can be violently ill, extremely stressed out/in pain, wounded, contagious.
- Comfortable being around blood and other bodily fluids.
- Use two-way radio devise to track to communicate - Vocera
- Know hospital does not close, if bad weather (snow emergency), the hospital will plan for staff to stay over to insure you get to work safely.
- Uniform: RHS supplied collared shirt or Scrubs
Opportunity for advancement, become a Certified Health-Care Environmental Services Technician (CHEST).
4 Different Shifts Part - Time or Full - Time, Ask Upon Screening
Day Shift - 8am to 4:30pm, Every Other Weekend, Rotating Holidays
Mid Shift - Either 4 days 10 Hours Shifts , 11am to 10:30pm, Every 3rd weekend, Rotating Holidays OR 12:30pm to 9pm, Every 3rd Weekend, Rotating Holidays (Depending When Available)
Evening - 3pm to 11:30pm, Every 3rd Weekend, Rotating Holidays
Night - 11:30pm to 7am, Every Other Weekend, Rotating Holiday s
- Not Applicable - No Education Requirements
- No experience
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Outlook