Why Reading Hospital?
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
Assists in the coordination and facilitation of patient care and hospital operations on all shifts. Provides supervision, leadership, direction, and clinical support to assure the delivery of safe, quality patient care. Functions as Administrative resource for hospital operations in the absence of Administration.
BLS certification (Required)
PA RN license (Required)
ACLS certification (Preferred)
4-5 years of nursing experience in an acute care setting (Required)
1-3 years of previous supervisory or leadership experience (Preferred)