Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla in the heart of University Town Center is looking to add Room Attendants to our Housekeeping team!
This position is full time, day shifts only (8am-4:30pm and 9am-5:30pm), with weekend and holiday availability required.
It pays $13.50 per hour plus you will enjoy a fullbenefit package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K(Match), Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, Hilton Marketplace discounts, employee recognition programs, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeper / Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Housekeeping, Housekeeper, Suitekeeper, Room Attendant, Suite Attendant, Janitorial, Hotel, Hotels, Hospitality, Customer Service, Cleaning, Cleaner, San Diego, Housecleaning, La Jolla, Caregiving, Limpieza, Ama de Llaves, California)