Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties (Budget Suites of America) owned and operated by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Fort Worth, Irving, The Colony, Grand Prairie, Lewisville, Addison, and San Antonio.
The hourly rate is $15.00. We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, long term care insurance, life insurance, accrued paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, and 401K plan with company match.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
● Perform general maintenance tasks such as blowing out of breezeways, pressure-washing, removal of cobwebs, dusting of handrails, cleaning of light fixtures, removal of pet waste, non-organic waste and other debris from the grounds, grassy areas, parking lots, and walk ways on property
● Perform general housekeeping tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, polishing stainless steel, straightening of furniture, and removal of waste
● Removal of furniture, trash, and other household items from vacated rooms
● Remove trash and replace liners in public trash cans (common area cans)
● Clean and operate compactors, pick up loose and bagged trash from around the compactor area
● Clean and clear trash and debris from chute rooms, trash rooms, and dumpster areas
● Clean grill and appliances
● Assist the maintenance staff upon request