The Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock islooking Housekeeping / Room Attendant's, Come join this awesomeHousekeeping team!
* Right now if hired you willreceive a $500 Sign-On Bonus (paid in two installments after 90 and 180 days ofemployment).
We are looking for someone with openand flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required.
- Shifts are within the hours of (8pm - 4:30pm)
Starting wage is of 11.25 per/hr. plus Hilton offers great benefits such as Health, Vision,Dental Insurance, as well PTO - Paid Time Off, and 401K Match, and otherawesome Hilton Perks! A free, meal will be provided during yourshift!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourthconsecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the firsthospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! Whatare you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit yourapplication!
As a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, youwould be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requestsin the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service andfinancial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performingthe following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform guest turn down service, as need
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!