TheHilton Irvine / Orange County Airport is looking for aHousekeeping / Utility Attendant!
Lookingfor someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts. Shiftstart times may vary based on business needs (range from 2:00pm-4:00pm starttime). Ability to work holidays and weekends is required.
Highly competitive salary, with terrificbenefits, including Paid Time Off, Team Member Travel Program, and otherAWESOME Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S.by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine.This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and weare the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 yearhistory! What are you waiting for? Pleaseread the information below, and submit your application!
Whatwill I be doing?
As a Housekeeping / Utility Attendant, you would be responsible for maintaining public areas toensure comfortable environment for guests, fulfill guest requests for amenities,assist in laundry operations. Specifically, you would be responsible forperforming the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Public Area Cleaning (restrooms, lobby, patio, pool, vending areas, corridor cleaning etc.)
- Respond to guests requests (i.e. Towels, amenities, etc.)
- Laundry assistance (wash, folding, ironing, baskets, etc.)Perform additional laundry services, as needed
- PM Room Cleaning
- Back of the House Cleaning (back halls, Team member restrooms, offices, elevator landings etc.)
- Perform additional laundry services, as needed
Mustspeak and understand basic English
Mustbe able to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 50 to 150lbs with orwithout reasonable accommodation
Abilityto stand on feet up to 7-8 hours a day and work in a fast-paced environment.
Experienceworking in housekeeping, janitorial, a commercial laundry or dry cleaningfacility preferred.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!