A client of Ultimate Staffing has a need for a Human Resources Admin near Lisle, IL! This is a 3-6 month opportunity with the possibility of going permanent pending an opening in the department.
• Enter new employee information into Workday.
• Support HR team in answering any questions related to vacation, leave of absences, and any other HR-related requests.
• Communicate via phone or email with internal employees regarding HR inquiries
• Administrative duties for the HR team
• Strong administrative skill set and high attention to detail
• Prior HR or Shared Services background
• Prior experience with Workday a huge plus
This position is looking to start ASAP so if interested please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.