We are looking for an HR Clerk to join our team. This person will have many admin functions within the HR department such as employee verifications, workers comp claims, benefits but the main function will be payroll. We are looking for someone with experience in payroll even if it is minimal. This person will be tracking hours, overtime, sick hours, etc. also working with payroll invoices. Ideally we'd love to have someone with UltiPro experience when it comes to payroll.
Hours are Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Pay is $19-21 depending on experience
Background check will be given
The Human Resources Clerk provides support in functional areas of Human Resources including, but not limited to, payroll processing, recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, AAP/EEO, and special projects. Assists in the implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings.
• Functions as a back-up to payroll and benefits as data entry clerk.
• Maintain all attendance records, timecards and audit sick/vacation accruals.
• Maintain personnel files electronically and hard copy.
• Update the HR database changes to the Intranet.
• Complete Workers' Compensation claims as needed.
• Prepare and audit miscellaneous reports.
• Complete Verifications of Employment.
• Assists with the planning and organizing of employee outings and activities.
• Performs varied clerical duties requiring knowledge of general department and/or corporate office practices and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.