You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process for full-time employees
- Plan and coordinate employee social activities
- Create communications for various events and news
- Organize the company charitable giving process
- Assist in STEM and community related initiatives
- Support employees with HR related questions
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding process of student employees
- Use applicant tracking systems to manage candidates
- Manage the tuition and relocation reimbursement process for students
- Plan and coordinate student activities
- Create communications for various events
- Support employees with HR related questions
- Develop and Implement e-Learning Marketing plan with goal of improving utilization.
- Marketing and management of internal instructor led training courses.
- Assist Training Manager in the rollout and deployment of learning and development programs for employees across the organization.
- Assist in the deployment of Doosan’s employee engagement surveys, including action plan recording & progress updates
- Conduct reverse exit interview process from employee survey
- Assist in the tracking, measuring and communication of change initiatives
- Assist in the collection & tracking of strategic workforce planning information
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
- Strong background in Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communications skills and high level of motivation
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
- Global Breadth: Single Site (One Location)
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400 for a 3 credit course
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.