Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Human Resources Coordinator and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career - growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The HR Coordinator will support day-to-day human resources operations and special projects. This position will be responsible to provide HR and administrative support; including human resources processing, recruitment assistance, on-boarding, and general HR inquires.
- Assists with maintenance and update of corporate policy/procedure documents.
- Ensure all paperwork for employee status changes are complete, logged, and filed appropriately.
- Maintain all employee files.
- Refers employees with employee relations issues to appropriate Sr. HR Business Partner or HR Manager.
- Maintains information on bulletin boards and insures adequate supply and availability of personnel-related forms.
- Orders office supplies for Human Resources.
- Maintains system for FMLA vendor ensuring that all FMLA leaves are properly documented and coordinates with the Sr. HRBP or HRBP on missing and/or needed information
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel-related issue
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by HR team and/or HR Management
- Assist with the generation of offer letters and new hire onboarding procedures, as well as to conduct new hire orientation as needed.
- Create new hire packets and audit new hire paperwork for completion prior to filing.
- Ensure I-9 compliance and that all information is entered accurately for all new hires within the first 3 days of employment.
HR Systems and Benefits
- Uses the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to perform employee record maintenance and new hire set up, including personnel folders and applicant input
- Coordinate Health and Wellness Initiatives with the Site Admin and TTEC Benefits team
- Answers basic benefits questions for employees seeking assistance
- Occasionally assist TKS with timekeeping system updates and/or general timekeeping questions from employees
- AA/AS required, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Administration.
- 1 - 2 years’ HR and/or OD administrative support experience required.
- Proficiency in navigating PCs, applications, and MS Office Products required (Outlook, Word, and Excel) required.
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) experience preferred.
- Knowledge of how the HR function works and supports the business.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Detail-oriented with high-level accuracy.
- Excellent reliability and attendance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive material.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Exemplary standards of integrity, personal work ethic, and continuous involvement in self-education and development.
- Understanding of legal requirements for pay practices in multiple states a plus.
- Available to work or travel outside normal work schedule when necessary.
- Ability to work well and interact with others at varying organizational levels.
- Must provide excellent customer service to all Percepta employees
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.