Barnes Aerospace is seeking a Human Resources Generalist for our Ogden, UT division. The right candidate should have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, effective coaching and facilitation skills and strong employee relation skills. You will play an integral role in supporting our business goals and objectives for increased growth and profitability. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your resume for further consideration.
- Administer various Human Resources policies, procedures, standards and government regulations.
- Conduct new employee orientation to ensure employees gain an understanding of Company programs, procedures and policies, including preparing offer packets and managing the pre-employment process.
- Support talent acquisition processes.
- Work with employees and managers to counsel, investigate, and resolve employee concerns as needed.
- Complete annual and monthly HR reports and metrics.
- Coordinate annual benefits open enrollment process and handle on-going benefits administration.
- Support the administration and oversight of leave and short term disability administration.
- Maintain Human Resources Information System (HRIS) records and conduct self-audit reports to help assure data integrity.
- Maintain applicant tracking and prepared information required for Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) reporting.
- Assist in leading, coordinating, and planning employee and community events.
- Assist in staffing and selection activities for open positions and internal career opportunities.
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment is preferred with demonstrated ability to effectively maneuver in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels in the division with the ability to manage conflict when appropriate.
- Must be progressive and strategic with respect to HR processes and systems, creating a climate for change. Use influence in the organization to positively impact change.
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, insight into group dynamics, high tolerance for ambiguity and change are essential. Must be self-directed, flexible and able to prioritize work.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ultipro HRIS experience preferred.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in U.S.
• BS or BA in Human Resources or related field is required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Professional certification (S/PHR or SHRM- S/CP) desirable.