Hybrid Cloud Architect
Ledgent Technology has partnered with a leading technology company in their search for a Hybrid Cloud Architect.
Compensation: $140k-$170k DOE
Industry: Information Technology
Location: Remote. (company located in Portland, Oregon)
Duration: Direct Hire
● Professional services delivery for IGNW/CDW customers globally on major Public Cloud
● Aggregate oversight of technical solutions across multiple projects to ensure synergy in our
approach and broad visibility to the solutions delivery team
● Works closely with the O-CTO group for cohesive technical solution approaches focusing on
bridging the gap between sales and delivery
● Focuses on technical standardization and opinionated approaches for client solutions
● Assists practice directors with technical growth plans for engineers and architects
● Assists with SOW reviews and approval as needed
● Assists with technical screening for new candidate interviews
● Proficient in automation and orchestration technologies, including but not limited to Hashi
Terraform and Ansible.
● Lead technical deployment engineering with customers on workload design on major public cloud
● Proficient in Kubernetes design and implementation
● Provide workshops and training events for customers and industry leaders on emerging
technologies in Public Cloud
● Training and Mentoring Engineers to take on Cloud and DevOps projects
● Multi Cloud Consultant - Providing Engineering Services for GCP/Azure/AWS, coordinating
engagement strategies, and qualifying technical resource augments
● Performing Billable work at other IGNW clients (Consulting Engagements)
● Presales consulting on occasion for Cloud/DevOps projects
● Reviewing scopes and statements of work for Cloud projects
Meet Training and certification requirements for selected Vendors (GCP AWS, Azure, Hashicorp,
Docker, CKA, Etc)
● Helping IGNW to develop and mature our Cloud Engineering practice areas in response to client
needs and market demand
● Travel estimate is 25%
● Internal projects when applicable
● Demonstrated understanding of Terraform/Ansible or equivalent automation technologies
● Demonstrated knowledge of public cloud platforms, aware of multi-platform solutions and
● Highly proficient in at least one public cloud platform
● Demonstrated ability to speak to business value of public cloud solutions
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to lead client facing
conversations to drive success in consulting engagements
● Demonstrate solid interpersonal skills, able to mentor and guide internal engineering and
personnel technical development teams
● Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
● Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
● Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize.
● Ability to apply common sense while engaging with customers and providing solutions.
● Ability to understand and follow complex instructions and guidelines.
● Public Cloud Certification: AWS/GCP/Azure
● Additional technology areas and experience: Python, Cloud platform specific automation tooling,
additional scripting languages, additional software development languages, data experience,
● Previous consulting experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.