Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Solves problems, performs analysis, researches, and tests functions for systems and networks.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides governance and technical oversight over the outsourced Mainframe Storage team
- Performs application-facing duties for all storage-related activities enterprise-wide (e.g. change notification, test coordination, user education, single point of contact for associates with storage issues, etc.)
- Reviews storage-related RCAs and preventive actions to ensure true root cause is discovered and corrections to product/process are made to help avoid future outages
- Sets priorities for change record and work order fulfillment as necessary
- Conducts weekly call with outsource supplier storage team and service delivery management to review current project progress, issues and outages that have occurred, changes planned, and to discuss future direction
- Reviews use of storage software products to ensure consistency and standardization across all mainframe systems
- Reviews weekly and monthly storage capacity reports; makes recommendations for capacity upgrades to management