Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Inmate Calling Solutions, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
Technical Support Representative will troubleshoot hardware and software issues across multiple Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms, coordinating with Field Support Technicians via telephone to change hardware and software configurations, field testing new applications on live systems, and satisfying customers via verbal communications regarding any product related needs.
What You'll Need
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Linux experience and knowledge a must
- 2 years customer service experience
- 3 or more years demonstrated skills in a high tech environment, emphasizing skills in computer hardware maintenance, software management, and networking
- Superior listening skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Position can require overtime, non-standard schedules and evening or night shifts
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, credit check and drug screening
Inmate Calling Solutions, a TKC Holdings Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.