Under the direction of the Regional ACIO, the IM Business Partner has the responsibility of serving as an interface between assigned business units or functional areas for the purpose of business relationship management. The primary duties for the role involve identifying and documenting functional requirements and identifying gaps in technical business requirements and acting on those requirements. Options for resolution typically would be: Application Rationalization; recommendations for PI opportunities; advise and coordinate on unresolved non-transactional, cross team incidents; or create & submit high level business plans. The IMBP serves as a business relationship link between business units and at the leadership level, with a focus on enhancing the customer facing relationship between IM and the business units. The IMBP provides highly valued guidance through system solutions & business plans. They communicate relevant information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects, and initiatives.
Under direction of the Regional ACIO, the IMBP operates as a business contact representing IM in promoting IM services and capabilities. The IMBP focuses on operational strategic initiatives and planning activities for their business area. They strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and issues related to the competition. IMBPs are proactive and anticipatory in their thinking. They are, by nature, driven and provide significant value to business units. IMBPs facilitate the project intake process and the high-level planning and execution of business initiatives through the use of technology. They serve a key role in enabling the business to achieve its objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Ability to assist ACIO, acting as a lead to the IMBP team, able to stand in at an executive level both in IM and HealthCare operations in ACIO's absence
- Focused on both regional and market activities for the following responsibilities:Participate in and communicate solution roadmaps to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers. Actively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the systems portfolio.
- Collaborate with regional management to develop capital and operational annual budgets for respective business areas and IT costs
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders in providing input for solution concepts and Business Cases for new investments
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed
- Create and analyze relevant information regarding problems or issues provided by regional leadership developing recommendations and alternatives for presentation to senior management for approval. Maximizing use of current technology.
- Act as the key liaison across functional areas, including business units and the information management and health informatics departments
- Participate with IM, HI & Business stakeholders as to the timing of solutions introductions and withdrawals. Collaborate with COE and PMO on the launch of solutions to maximize the positive impact on the organization ensuring solution compatibility with business needs.
- Identify, screen, and provide input to appropriate COE to address unmet internal and customer needs
- Partner with key staff members to create regional strategic business plans for technology needs.
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of current technology capabilities ensuring customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the manner best suited to their requirements.
- Actively lead in activities where 'a day in the life' needs to be documented around issues or opportunities across regional business units. IMBP would coordinate schedules and lead in these efforts.
- Thorough understanding of Healthcare Operations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Systems thinking,
- Business acumen,
- Customer Relationship Management,
- Team building
- Critical thinking skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Operational execution excellence
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Drives growth
- Performance driven
- Learning orientationSeven plus years experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Prior Management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required