Leads and executes the design, development and evaluation of complex training curricula, materials, and programs to meet strategic organizational initiatives. Manages relationships with business partners and clients; may mentor peers. Monitors emerging training and development trends and standards for adoption. Develops assessments and evaluations and analyzes results to determine return on investment of programs.
- Leads and executes the design and development of complex training curricula, materials, and programs including instructor-led, virtual, and online to meet strategic organizational initiatives.
- Evaluates and designs new and existing training curriculum.
- Establishes training standards and ensures all material is consistent and aligned with learning and development guidelines.
- Manages relationships with business partners and consults with clients to perform training needs analysis and determine business and/or performance needs.
- May serve as a mentor for peers.
- Prepares training plan to recommend, design, develop, implement and evaluate learning solution.
- Recommends method for delivery such as instructor led, e-learning, combination or other media taking into account audience, business needs, and requirements.
- Monitors emerging training and development trends and standards and makes recommendations for adoption.
- Develops learning assessments and training evaluations, analyzes results, makes recommendations, and works with business to determine return on investment (ROI).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years of instructional design and development experience required
- Experience with e-learning tools required
- Knowledge of training and development practice and methods, including needs assessment and instructional design for instructor-led, virtual, and online training
- Knowledge of training theories and principles, including adult learning theory and established industry models of evaluation
- Ability to mentor others
- Ability to organize, manage and lead multiple projects
- Knowledge and ability to recommend and measure learning solutions
- Professional written and verbal communication skills including influencing and persuading others
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook software applications
- Knowledge of general business principles and practices
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is requred to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.