IP Legal Assistant
Law firm seeking an individual who can work independently in a high-volume, deadline-driven, service-oriented environment.
- Patent and Trademark docketing, including entry of USPTO and client generated deadlines
- Preparation of status and docket reports for attorneys and clients.
- Filing of new applications, including the filing of the national phase of PCT applications.
- Maintain accurate electronic and paper records for client matters
- Proficiency with IP docketing systems (IP Manager a plus)
- Associates or bachelors degree with a minimum of 3 years of patent docketing and patent prosecution experience.
Actively recruiting. Please DO NOT send resume if you do not have the required skills mentioned above.