- File applications, responses to office actions, information disclosure statements and upload data entry to the client's docketing system per attorney request
- Provide clear and concise correspondence to the client to ensure approval has been received for filing of applications, filing of conversions to non-provisional, and national stage filings, etc.
- Prepare/review and file transmittals, Application Data Sheets, patent applications, drawings and other responses with the USPTO and WIPO
- Complete reporting instructions to foreign associates as well as complete IDS tracking
- Monitor and communicate all calendar due dates for upcoming deadlines to the attorneys and follow up with clients for further instructions re deadline
- 3+ years of IP experience with strong background in patent prosecution
- Bachelor's Degree (desired) and Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved) required
- Solid written and verbal communication including client service skills
- Current knowledge of E-filings with USPTO
- Current knowledge of PTO rules and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.