Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
Process Automation ISD Engineer:
Implement, maintain and support distributed intake channels, web services and Enterprise orchestration platform. Provide consulting services to clients across the Enterprise with the ability to understand and assimilate complex cross-discipline and cross-technology concepts and processes. Design, build, test, and update reusable automations, web applications and workflow services using Micro Focus Operations Orchestration, PHP, .NET, web services and other programming languages.
- Partner with the various technology teams to identify and reengineer processes as they onboard to the orchestration or migrate to web applications.
- Drive industry standard on continuous process improvements
- Design and implement highly available automation using orchestration platforms (preferably Micro Focus Operations Orchestrations) dependent on server, storage, database and network technologies in accordance with NFCU standards.
- Continue the advancement of the orchestration platform through evaluation, engineering, and adopting emerging technologies and practices in the industry.
- Lead the efforts to automate and orchestrate repeatable administration tasks. Make necessary improvements to increase reliability and reusability.
- Establish defined invocation channels that enable the order and initiation of orchestrated services ensuring standardization, traceability and reporting.
- Advocate the concepts and realization of web applications and the orchestration platform within the NFCU environment increasing the readiness and adoption across technologies stacks and teams.
- Develop thorough technical documentation including diagrams
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Experience in development and testing of web applications
- Programming/scripting languages (Python, PHP, Java, PowerShell/PowerCLI, Perl, VBScript, Rexx, Windows batch scripting, web services and/or web APIs)
- Experience working with Windows and Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with database administration (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, and/or SQL Server)
- Experience performing data analysis
- Experience that demonstrates skill in understanding and applying technical information to automation opportunities and present the process in terms that the customer understands
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles, practices and processes in providing and managing the delivery of a large scale, Enterprise-wide service. This includes incident management, problem management, change management, configuration management, and availability/continuity management.
- PHP 7+
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience with SQL Query tools
- Microsoft Active Directory (LDAP technologies)
- Java / JVM technologies
- Microsoft IIS
- Current Windows Servers and knowledge of managing a clustered environment
- Linux - Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS, Replication and Backup)
- Networking Technologies – Layer 2/Layer 3 switching and routing, F5, GSLB, Load Balancers
- Working knowledge of Navy Federal business processes and applications
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.