Informaticists are liaisons between facility clinical departments and the Information Technology (IT) team. They serve as agents for change, facilitate process improvement and change management for clinical departments.
Your leadership as Applications Manager of Clinical Informatics will be vital in the evolution of the Epic electronic health record and will include:
- Leading a decentralized pool of clinical informaticists to support all Tower facilities and THMG.
- Supervising execution of activities related to organizational change management and end user readiness.
- Identifying areas for process improvement and efficiency using the Epic tools- Provider Efficiency Profile (PEP) and Nursing Efficiency Assessment Tool (NEAT).
- Creating branded content messaging to support ongoing IT initiatives across the health system (both inpatient and ambulatory).
- Supporting clinical advisory councils in developing agenda and presentation materials.
- Collaborating closely with Nursing Informatics and with Application managers who oversee Ambulatory, Inpatient, Ancillary, and Training.
- Clinical IT or clinical informaticist experience.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Driven, proactive self-starter eager to contribute.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.