Ledgent Technology is seeking a talented IT Auditor for a client in Alpharetta. The ideal candidate will have solid experience and skills as below
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science.
• 2-5 years of IT Audit, or related consulting experience.
• IT, operational, or financial statement audit experience.
• Certifications/licenses - CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, CFE and/or CISM preferred
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley, COSO and COBIT frameworks, internal audit standards, accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
• Willingness and ability to travel (20 - 30% travel required)
• Plan, coordinate, and execute cross-functional internal audit projects.
• Test financial and operational controls to comply with internal audit programs - Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
• Identify issues that could potentially result in the alteration of project parameters, costs, or deadlines.
• Subject matter expert
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.