VMF Tech is looking for a Delivery Manager to support the implementation of an Oracle ERP (Cloud) system as well as support the VMF Accounting Portfolio. The VMF ERP/Accounting Delivery Manager will be responsible for providing strategic thought leadership and measurable, defined outcomes in the delivery of VMF ERP and Accounting solutions. Key focus areas will be in the direction and execution of strategic long-term technology goals, as well as leading a team of technology professionals focused on delivering stable, complete and quality solutions. Primary areas of responsibility will be the oversight of the Technical Design, Development and Testing of ERP for financials and indirect procurement for VMF; ensuring that our design is sound, meets architectural standards and meets and solutions for business needs. This position will also oversee the software engineering teams for the ERP team, including: software engineers and contractors. Lastly, this position will have Portfolio Management responsibilities for the VMF Accounting Portfolio team and will responsible for leading a team of technologists to help drive solutions that achieve business goals and maintain compliance.
The VMF ERP/Accounting Delivery Manager will get to work with many divisions across the company, including the Project Expedition team, Enterprise Technology Operations (ETO), Data Engineering & Analytics (DEA). They will be responsible for building key relationships with business leaders in all areas of VMF, including Accounting and Servicing. The role will serve as a senior level technical liaison for Silverton Mortgage through VMF, helping VMF continue to build solutions that enhance VMFs data and accounting needs for Silverton and also helping to partner with Silverton for custom solutions as needed.
Other reasons to consider this exciting opportunity!
- Exposure to a variety of technologies that Clayton is adopting/integrating including Oracle ERP Cloud, Hyland Onbase (content management) and AWS, to name a few.
- Involvement in change management and organization transformation as the company moves from a Legacy system to Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Opportunity for involvement in complete process change that has an impact on business operations from every angle.
- Opportunity to help be a relationship and technical leader as VMF looks to further integrate and enhance processes from a data and technology perspective with Silverton Mortgage.
- Clayton has been in operation since 1956 providing affordable, quality homes and is a part of the Berkshire Heathway umbrella.
- Clayton is vertically integrated housing company that builds, retails, finances, and insures affordable housing. We are the largest builder of manufactured homes in the United States and a leader in the housing industry.
- Working with a company that encourages new technologies and growth opportunities.
- Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical and financial wellness.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Establish strategic partnerships with stakeholders in the VMF Accounting groups - contributing to a product roadmap that they will be ultimately responsible for delivering.
- Provide forward leaning, thought leadership to address technical areas of opportunity in VMF, as well as an enterprise level ERP project – focused on the best team, process and technology.
- Be able to identify, prioritize, authorize and manage projects and programs and other related work to achieve specific strategic business objectives.
- Be able to effectively manage resources related to those defined prioritizes.
- Be able to balance demands between programs and projects, allocates resources based on organizational priorities and capacity and managed to achieve the benefits identified.
- Treat the IT Projects that are planned or in progress as individual investments, responsible for influencing an organization to make decisions on which projects to undertake.
- Track in progress projects to elevate risks and issues, recommends stopping projects if they are not forecasted to achieve the value originally promised.
- Be responsible for helping to create and maintain technology budgets.
- Lead a team of technologists to implement solutions that allow us to proactively prevent platform instability, system down time or outdated technology.
- Responsible for the application development and analysis function for the VMF ERP program.
- Work with product owners and architects to define future state, evaluates existing applications to determine technical changes, and oversees the delivery of quality code.
- Work with their team of Developers, Project Manager, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance Analysts, along with peers and enterprise shared service teams to ensure our solutions are well-rounded, holistic and planned as efficiently as possible.
- Coach and mentors team members to ensure adherence to our delivery standards and practices and empowers team members to pursue autonomy, mastery and purpose.
- Maintain a focus on continued development of business acumen, ensuring a focus on: understanding the business as well as our customers and creating on-time, quality, business-oriented results.
- Establish a positive, results oriented culture that engages team members in a fun and passionate way.
- Be able to present to technology leaders and business executives, providing thought leadership around technical solutions, and collaborating with other leaders on cross-business unit strategy and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable areas of study and/or 5+ years of related experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where processes continually evolve.
- Work independently or with a team; with oversight from a Director in addition to being a quick study in learning the client's business and culture.
- Manage people and processes related to application development and project management, including performance evaluations, training and development recommendations, and hiring.
- Ability to identify, coordinate, and manage stakeholders and resources for projects, set expectations, and be perceived as a strong project leader.
- Work collaboratively with technology teams to ensure they deliver solutions that meet client needs and adhere to the overall web strategy and web styles.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to interpret customer business needs and work with design and technical staff to translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong general knowledge of the technical aspect of applications, including how to work with product, architecture, development, and infrastructure groups.
- Excellent verbal/written communications, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship management, negotiation, facilitation, and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team of developers to sustainably deliver quality code on time and on budget.
- Working knowledge of systems development methodologies (Agile/Scrum) and project management fundamentals.
- Ability to effectively work with users of various levels from clerical to senior management.
- Experience working in a service-oriented architecture on-premises or in the Cloud.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
Team Share Quarterly Bonus