Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as an IT Help Desk Support and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The IT Help Desk Tech role is to consistently improve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by troubleshooting and providing assistance to resolve customer issues. The IT Help Desk Tech is responsible for the logging and tracking of all Service Desk requests and for providing tier 1 and 2 technical support. The Technician will follow documented procedures for escalating the issues that are outside of their area of competency and is responsible for following up on the issue until it has been resolved. The IT Help Desk Tech are the primary source for endpoint support.
The IT Help Desk Technician follows documented work instructions to accommodate customer work order requests, including creation and administration of IDs that provide access to various internal and external systems.
The IT Help Desk Tech completes other tasks as assigned by IT Supervisor or IT Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Answer phone and email requests for technical assistance and perform tier 1 and 2 troubleshooting and analysis.
Incident detailed documentation in Service Now or other required applications for any work they perform
Complete checklist of daily operational tasks to ensure system availability before production hours and monitor system performance
Provide setup, imaging, upgrades, repair and inventory control services for PC’s at the local site
Administrate or facilitate the administration of IDs
Create and update Support Documentation
Moving or relocating workstations as required, for both small and large projects
Ability to work flexible hours and accommodate any of the IT Support Services shifts. Overtime might be required when needed. Ability to provide after-hours 24/7 on-call or on-site support.
The local IT Support Technicians are the primary source for daily support tasks on the production floor and are responsible for escalating to local administrators if the problem is beyond their area of expertise and responsibility.
Maintain a positive work environment that fosters team performance. Support and contribute open communications flow inside and outside the Technology Team
Other IT projects as required
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience within the I.T. field.
CompTIA A preferred
CompTIA Network preferred
Minimum of 4 years, Computer hardware and software experience in an Enterprise environment.
Experience with basic Network troubleshooting.
Experience with basic Telephony troubleshooting
Experience with Ticketing systems, preferably Service Now