Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as an IT Help Desk Technician and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The IT Support Technician role is to consistently improve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by troubleshooting and providing assistance to resolve customer issues. The IT Support Technician is responsible for the logging and tracking of all Service Desk requests and for providing tier 1 and 2 technical support. The Technician will follow documented procedures for escalating the issues that are outside of their area of competency and is responsible for following up on the issue until it has been resolved. The IT Support Technicians are the primary source for endpoint support.
The IT Support Technician follows documented work instructions to accommodate customer work order requests, including creation and administration of IDs that provide access to various internal and external systems.
The IT Support Technician completes other tasks as assigned by IT Supervisor or IT Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone and email requests for technical assistance and perform tier 1 and 2 troubleshooting and analysis.
- Incident detailed documentation in Service Now or other required applications for any work they perform
- Complete checklist of daily operational tasks to ensure system availability before production hours and monitor system performance
- Provide setup, imaging, upgrades, repair and inventory control services for PC’s at the local site
- Administrate or facilitate the administration of IDs
- Create and update Support Documentation
- Moving or relocating workstations as required, for both small and large projects
- Ability to work flexible hours and accommodate any of the IT Support Services shifts. Overtime might be required when needed. Ability to provide after-hours 24/7 on-call or on-site support.
- The local IT Support Technicians are the primary source for daily support tasks on the production floor and are responsible for escalating to local administrators if the problem is beyond their area of expertise and responsibility.
- Maintain a positive work environment that fosters team performance. Support and contribute open communications flow inside and outside the Technology Team
- Other IT projects as required
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience within the I.T. field.
- CompTIA A preferred
- CompTIA Network preferred
- Minimum of 4 years, Computer hardware and software experience in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience with basic Network troubleshooting.
- Experience with basic Telephony troubleshooting
- Experience with Ticketing systems, preferably Service Now
- Strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10.
- Working knowledge of Outlook 2013/2016 and Office365.
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all levels of staff.
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Up to 5% travel may be required
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment.