IT Process Analyst
The Technology Process Analyst plans, coordinates and manages the activities involved in the specification and continuous improvement of Clayton Technology business processes. This position is focused on the creation and optimization of high-value lean processes that increase productivity, reduce costs, improve quality and improve time management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain a library of authorized business processes for Clayton Technology that is easily searchable and accessible throughout the organization.
- Ensure process documents are kept up-to-date, properly socialized and accessible across the organization.
- Maintain process documentation in a variety of forms (flowcharts, narrative manuals, role specific) to improve understanding and ease of use.
- Evaluate and right-size existing technology processes for effectiveness in achieving the desired process outcomes and value realization.
- Focus on the creation of high-value lean processes that increase productivity, reduce costs, improve quality and improve time management.
- Identify opportunities where new processes can add value, develop the value proposition for creating the new process and socialize the need with impacted stakeholders and leaders to gain agreement.
- Create a process management audit and exception procedure to measure, inspect and improve processes.
- Conduct regular process assessments including gap identification and remediation planning.
- Raise lean process management awareness and understanding through appropriate training, communication and change management techniques.
- Guide the organization through process change by leveraging the Clayton change management framework.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience in project management, group facilitation, data gathering and analysis and change management.
- Ability to influence positive change effectively.
- Detail-oriented problem-solver with strong critical thinking and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with SharePoint, OneDrive, and other repositories highly preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certification and experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Confluence preferred, but not required.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site workout facility
- On-site restaurant
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our career site at:
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology