IT Product Owner
Corporate Services Tech is looking to add a Product Owner (PO) to our Portfolio Team. As the Product Owner, you will serve as a liaison between various business units within Corporate Services and Technology. You will be the voice of the customer, stakeholder, and end user working closely with developers, business analysts, and quality assurance teams to create executable stories and provide final approval that delivered stories meet user acceptance criteria. You will develop or assist with communication programs and training. This role requires a deep understanding of the product capabilities, the customers business objectives and business value delivered.
Other reasons to consider this exciting opportunity!
- You will get the opportunity to work with numerous products and applications that include Appian, SharePoint, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- You will manage and prioritize work for the Integration Hub which is a key component of the Oracle ERP Cloud implementation, which will provide our customers every competitive and operational efficiency advantage to meet business objectives.
- Be the Voice of the Customer by recommending process changes, defining vision and scope, and proactively communicating project vision to business leaders, stakeholders, and users.
- Build and maintain the Product Backlog of user stories (detailed requirements) and defects. Work with product stakeholders and business leaders to prioritize user stories. Ensure product status is communicated.
- Work directly with developers, UI designers, and QA testers to break stories into executable stories that meet the expectations of the business users.
- Responsible for validating that completed stories meet acceptance criteria and that appropriate testing has been completed prior to release to production.
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint reviews and retrospectives. Demonstrate developed functionalist during sprint reviews.
- Work effectively with business leaders and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong ability to work effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Including Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in project management, group facilitation, data gathering, and phases of software life cycle (requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, training, and measuring effectiveness.)
- Experience using Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- Ability to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development and break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and end users.
- Experience working in JIRA
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology