This person will help in project management of large parts of an ERP implementation as the company is consolidating into one new ERP system. Prior experience with ERP system(s) highly preferred. Will become the Subject Matter Expert over time.
The Project Manager must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to effectively present information to all levels in the organization, including senior executives. They should have a solid, demonstrable background building, maintaining, and executing project plans using Microsoft Project or similar tools, and have experience in Waterfall and Agile SDLC environments.
Take on business analysis duties such as interfacing with the business and technical team; requirements gathering, lead meetings, status updates and prioritization. Interpersonal skills are key.
- Demonstrated experience as a Project/Program Manager
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of business functional areas, business management issues and data analysis
- Leadership aptitude
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Business case development and cost/benefit analysis experience
- Ability to prioritize requirements and create prototypes and mockups
- Teamwork-focused/collaborative work style
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large projects
- Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Experience with waterfall, agile, and hybrid project management approaches desirable.
- Project management credentials desirable.
- Ability to travel (minimal)
- Required: 5 years work-related experience as a business analyst in an information technology organization. Experience managing senior stakeholder relationships.
- Preferred: Technical skills - specifically with ERP systems, ETL, and databases. Experience with DM2 and Trinium or any standard ERP system
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.