Considering local candidates only.
Salary: $45,000 - $53,000 depending on experience.
Looking for a motivated individual to join our busy IT department as a Tier 1 Support Services Analyst. This individual will work with the rest of the team assisting our end-users in multiple locations with all Firm computer support calls.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming computer support calls via phone, email, and/or personal contact, and enter into our incident tracking system
- Provide PC technical support for first-level software and hardware questions.
- Perform routine maintenance on PCs and printers
- Assist with installation and configuration as requested.
- 2-3 years of Tier 1 technical support experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound and calm troubleshooting skills are required, in addition to possessing the ability to recognize critical situations and discern when to apply a sense of urgency.
- Working knowledge of PC operating systems, and office applications.
- Basic understanding of networking technologies.
- Previous law firm and/or professional services help desk experience is preferred.
In addition, this role pays overtime for hours worked above 40 per week.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.