Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a I.T Help Desk Supervisor and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The IT Supervisor’s role is to oversee the Service Desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance which will be achieved through training and support for the IT Support Services Technicians, ensuring scheduling is providing locations with appropriate coverage, quality monitoring of team interactions and resolutions for the Percepta team members.
This role will also be the escalation point for issues from end users at the desktop level as well as including but not limited to balancing technical workload, backup to the IT Manager as required and developing and building strong relationships with other IT and Operation teams to further drive satisfaction on customer expectations.Experience
- Minimum 4 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum 4 years Help Desk experience (troubleshooting and resolving both hardware and software issues) required
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience with a ticket tracking tool e.g. Remedy, Service Now etc. required
- Minimum 4 years in depth knowledge of back office applications, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite and CRM applications.
- Knowledgeable on Networking and Telephony.
- Hands on experience with remote-control software
- Develop and train IT Support Services Technicians and identify gaps in experience and present training development plans to Manager, IT Support Services.
- Provide technical support, guidance and coaching for the IT Support Services Technicians on technical as well as team member interaction handling. Evaluate and document resolutions to share with the team.
- Responsible for team scheduling, coordination of on-call coverage, and coverage for paid time off to ensure effective use of resources are available for team members as well as project completion
- Performs quality assurance monitoring and provides constructive feedback for the IT Support Services Technicians
- Conduct thorough review and analysis of open and processed tickets identifying trends to ensure excellent customer service, effective response times, and provide expert insight for support issues. Prioritize and escalate tickets and/or issues to the appropriate support teams.
- Responsible for Priority 1 or 2 issues relative to on-call situations and ensuring availability as well as managing and/or assisting with software/hardware installations.
- Work closely with Manager, IT Support Services on recruitment process, disciplinary and correction actions, and performance evaluations.
- High School Diploma required, AA degree in the computer field preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding follow-up skills.
- Tactful and open minded
- A good listener with a proven ability to build relationships with all types of staff.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Excellent research skills
- Strong customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent communication/writing skills
What We Offer
• Up to 5% travel may be required
Fun & Warm & Friendly & Performance Based Culture & Growth Potential & Medical & Dental& Health & Wellness & Paid Time off – Sick Time & Paid Holidays – Floating Holiday & 401K & Bonus Program & Annual Incentive Plan& 6 Weeks Paid
Training & Tuition Reimbursement
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.