Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position analyzes employee functions to design and develop training curriculum and programs to improve individual and organizational performance. In addition, it reviews current training curriculum and makes adjustments to content to insure continual quality improvement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains strategic direction and vision for course development for training programs while enforcing course development standards.
- Develops curriculum design for end users using written and electronic methods.
- Conducts detailed analysis of employee roles to identify performance gaps.
- Designs or enhances student materials, exercises, instructor guides, and student learning paths.
- Researches, identifies and implements ways to expand or condense course curriculum to improve content and ultimately student satisfaction of quality deliverables.
- Captures and implements relevant ideas from employee evaluations and internal sources such as the Training Manager and subject matter experts for continual course improvement.
- Establishes and uses a remote collaboration technique with subject matter experts for curriculum development and internal reviews.
- Provides user support and training at facilities as necessary.
- Manages the initial internal distribution of the new or updated curriculum.
- Performs other duties as assigned.