Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a ITIL Service Process Coordinator with the primary responsibility to provide oversight and governance of the CMDB and other assigned IT Service Management Processes. Establish and manage process performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of the process and identify areas of improvement. Ensure ITIL processes achieves the defined outcomes and drive business value and is fit for purpose.
- Develop and maintain ITIL process policies and procedures
- Mature and govern the CMDB database in ServiceNow
- Ensure achievement of process goals
- Tracks process metrics and monitors process maturity based on identified KPIs and reports
- Ensure process users are properly trained and understand their roles
- Oversight of process review boards
- Conduct regular process reviews
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and efficacy of the process
- Communicate with all stakeholders
- Manage integration of related ITIL processes
- Resolve conflicts related to process activities
- Ensure an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services. Establish a consistent communication and change template strategy to coincide with scope of different projects
Skills And Experience
- ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
- ServiceNow experience required
- CMDB experience preferred
- Ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility across the shared service function and with key stakeholders
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and adaptability is required
- Ability to identify and initiate process improvement activities
- Ability to establish critical success factors and KPIs for assigned processes
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to create and manage documents using MS-Word, MS-Excel, and MS-PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.