The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON ALL SHIFTS AND SCHEDULES
The Bulk Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper by checking that the label on the outside of the bulk box matches the slat counter tab
- Keep the hopper full during the job run
- Reporting any damaged or inconsistencies in the bulk to the line supervisor
- Keep bottle hopper stocked when possible
- Help maintenance personnel and perform some housekeeping duties
- Help line attendants to keep bottles, caps and cotton supplies adequate
- Work in other buildings and/or departments as necessary