Location: San Jose, CA
Shift: Swing (4:30pm-1am)
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry.
- Follow drawings and procedures to thoroughly inspect PCB during in process
- Inspect solder, top packet, components, etc...
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- J-Standard or IPC 610 is highly preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment and under a microscope
- Must be reliable, dependable, motivated to work and able to clear background and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.