Pay: $14.75/hour plus commission; full time
Schedule: M-F; 6:00am-2:30pm
- Answer order inquiry questions and status updates for current billing clients
- Handle escalated calls and resolve order issues, working on retention related calls
- Identify and explore potential additional sales opportunities with clients
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards, recommending process and servicing procedure improvements.
- Update and maintain all essential records and information in CRM, Accounting and other sales related systems.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 2+ years of previous call center, sales, customer service or retention related experience
- Experience with meeting/exceeding monthly quotas, handling high call volume (100+ calls per day), retention, and escalations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
This position is hourly PLUS commission
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.