The Incident/Problem/Change Manager is responsible for maintaining the health of IT system environment first through ownership of the change management process, monitoring and managing incident closure, and finally by directing critical incident resolution as needed.
- Critical Incident command and control to direct recovery efforts to stabilize and improve system conditions efficiently in order to minimize downtime.
- Uses strong problem-solving skills and is able to multi-task with a high sense of urgency
- Proactively works with technical managers and product owners to drive resolution of recurring incidents
- Fosters communication with key stakeholders through strong relationship building
- Owns the change control process and responsible for review an final approval of change requests. Consistently enforces change control processes and procedures.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements to the change, incident, or problem management processes
- Clearly communicates outage updates throughout the organization including the senior leadership team
- Manipulate highly complex data and extrapolate trends and recommends solutions. Identifies opportunity trends. Presents data to leadership team regularly
- Drive Root Cause Analysis by working with internal/external business and technical teams when outages occur once the system is stable
- Performs job duties under limited supervision
- Position is located at ServiceMaster Headquarters in Downtown Memphis, TN. No remote applicants.
- Work is performed in a 24/7 Information Technology Environment. Must be available to work nights, weekend and holidays on an on-call basis.
- 7-10 years experience in Information Technology. Experience as an IT Project Manager and/or IT Business Analyst helpful.
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification (preferred)
- Experience with service management management software such as Remedy or Service Now (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven effectiveness to bring groups of people together to achieve a goal
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Quick learner who easily adapts to ambiguous situations
- Strong relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment