This position's main objective is to execute Doosan Portable Power’s channel development strategy for industrial rotary stationary air compressors products. This includes a specific focus on distributor recruitment and setup which will achieve North America channel coverage and expansion goals. This position will cover the western United States and is open to any location near a major city west of the Mississippi.
Role & Responsibility
- Execute the Company’s channel development strategy.
- Prospect and sign new distributor locations with a focus on achieving expansion goals.
- Build recruitment and lead management plans that ultimately result in additional distributor locations.
- Effectively communicate the Company's value proposition and partnership attributes to potential candidates.
- Effectively communicate the Company’s new distributor requirements. Gain commitment and buy-in.
- Manage quick and efficient application and onboarding of new distributors.
- Assist in new distributor setup to quickly get new distributors selling Company products.
- Aptitude and willingness to train and support distributor sales personnel.
- Support existing Company distributor terminations, coverage, and succession planning scenarios through distributor prospecting efforts.
- Revenue generation.
- Build customer network.
- Build partnership with new end user customers.
- Create revenue base and increase revenue year over year.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience Required: 7+ years of sales experience with industrial rotary stationary air compressors preferably with a major industrial stationary compressor manufacturer.
- Knowledge of air distributor/air center operations/business models.
- Extensive air compressor technical parts/service/operational knowledge, ideally including compressor installation/service background.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and prescribe technical solutions for compressed air technical problems/applications.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of industry, market, and competitive landscape.
- Highly capable of establishing rapport and credibility with others.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change.
- Proven project management skills.
- High competency in strategic thinking and execution.
- Valid driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
- Travel Required: 75%.
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.