The Project and Development Services (PDS) Industries Marketing Manager is responsible for partnering with the PDS Practice Lead to create and execute marketing plans for our priority industries (retail/multi-site, healthcare, higher-ed and hotels). This role will work with leaders of these industry teams and various JLL marketers to understand the market, competitive landscape and opportunity; align and integrate strategies and initiatives; and develop targeted, revenue-driven, marketing plans that position PDS as a thought leader and expand business with existing clients and new target clients. Each multi-channel marketing plan will align with the business objectives of the industry teams. The Industries Marketing Manager executes these marketing plans in collaboration with marketing partners (JLL digital, Corporate Solutions demand center, research and the national PDS marketing team). This is a hands-on position responsible for executing marketing plans and deliverables.
What this job involves:
Work with PDS and JLL industry leads and marketers to create and execute marketing plans and programs for PDS priority industries. Plans and programs must be aligned with business objectives with the goal of growing PDS’s presence in these industries. Primary focus is on revenue-generation and growing the business by expanding existing client relationships and cultivating new ones. Marketing deliverables should all align with growth goals of the industry groups, should have clearly defined goals and KPIs and reflect an integrated multi-channel approach. Typical deliverables that the Industries Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing in collaboration with marketing partner teams include:
- Partnering with the PDS Practice Lead, PDS industry leaders and JLL Industry marketers to ensure PDS is integrated and aligned.
- Creation of lead-generating marketing plans and programs.
- Work with marketing partner teams and/or external copywriters to create and distribute issues-driven content that position JLL as a thought leader. Lead the creation and execution of content driven webinars, events, white papers, infographics, videos, etc.
- Work with marketing partner teams to execute marketing programs. Includes building and maintaining a strong contact list and segmenting as appropriate, creating email program (in Eloqua email platform), working with digital team to establish effective landing pages, driving web traffic and measuring results.
- Identifying and managing effective industry sponsorship and speaking opportunities. Includes coordination of PDS presence at industry events and trade shows.
- Partnering with PDS campaign and content strategy lead to raise the profile of our PDS priority industry groups externally by increasing media coverage through media engagement, press releases and social media and internally with thoughtful, targeted, internal communications.
- Budget management – manage PDS industry groups marketing budgets.
- Project Management - take ownership of creating and executing marketing plans, programs and business development materials such as brochures and case studies while working with marketing partner colleagues to execute.
- Alignment - work as part of a team to ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with JLL brand and broader marketing communication efforts happening across the firm.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
- Five+ years of marketing experience.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Adobe creative suite.
- Very strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of and commitment to client service.Digital marketing experience.
- Industry knowledge in either (retail, healthcare, higher-ed and/or hotels).
- Lead generation experience.
- Proven content marketing experience.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]